PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask, the doctor, explain, what not by way of. I would not have an opportunity in...

Svetlana
20.06.2004, 00:38
Very much I ask, the doctor, explain, what not by way of. I have no opportunity the nearest three months internally to address to the doctor. Exactly in day when should begin monthly, have appeared dark poor or scanty allocation. Have stopped in 4 days. By rectal temperature this cycle was without an ovulation.
From a case history:
In October the currettage owing to the stood pregnancy is made. Pregnancy the first. To me of 25 years. With a menses before there were no special problems. A pituitary body in norm or rate. pofaznoe hormonal inspection in November has revealed raised or increased level DHEAS and Progesteronum (twice). Erosion shejki uteruses. Infectious diseases (a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis...) is not present. After operation has passed or has taken place some cycles with normal rectal temperature with an ovulation. What to think now in occasion of dark menstrual vydeleny?
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.06.2004, 11:24
For an anovulatory cycle that can be on a background giperandrogenii, it is norm or rate. Though it is impossible to exclude an endometriosis.