PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! 15.12 (11 day of a cycle) has made US with the purpose to define or determine time ovuljatsi...

Elena
17.06.2004, 16:19
The doctor! 15.12 (11 day of a cycle) has made US with the purpose to define or determine time of an ovulation. The doctor has found out many or a lot of;much follicle (there was a cancelling of preparation ZHanin) in ovaries with presence of 15 mm a follicle and has assumed, that in 2 days there will be an ovulation. I tried to conceive the child for 12 and 14 day of a cycle. What probability of pregnancy. And whether it is possible to define or determine presence of pregnancy prior to the beginning of a delay. Ahead New year and a building of a party, whether it is necessary for me to limit itself? All this time I test small uterine pains, but nothing occurs or happens to breasts. When there are first signs? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
20.06.2004, 08:58
Pregnancy is possible or probable, but whether there is she. It will be known not earlier, than in 2 weeks. In reception of alcohol it is necessary to limit itself.