PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! When to me have diagnosed an adenomyosis, has written out...

Irina
20.06.2004, 04:46
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! When to me have diagnosed an adenomyosis, have written out Logest, I accepted it or him 4 months. Has addressed repeatedly in the same clinic, but to other doctor. She wished to write out again to me OK, and has explained, that my disease should be treated hormonal preparations. I was against OK (me the contraceptive effect does not interest) then to me have written out Djufaston. And from your answers it is visible, that neither that, nor preparations do not use another for treatment of an adenomyosis. What for then to me them have written out? And how now to be? Besides during repeated visit have found out folikuljarnuju a cyst of the left ovary, and there were hormonal disturbances, speak reaction that I have stopped to accept Logest.

Malanova T.B.
20.06.2004, 08:14
Logest is not a preparation medical is a COOK. Djufaston it is possible to use at an endometriosis. All depends on your material opportunities. Modern hormonal preparations for treatment of an endometriosis dear or expensive enough and very dear or expensive (up to 300 dollars for 1 injection). All depends on age, clinic, the purposes and tactics of treatment.