PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me very morbid menses, and one genikolo...

ljusja
18.06.2004, 00:07
Hello, the doctor. At me very morbid menses, and one genikolog has advised me to accept from it or this hormonal contraceptive tablets "Logest". When about it or this my aunt has learned or has found out (she the doctor, the truth not genikolog, she was horrified, has told or said, that from it or this comes bespldie and that I have immediately stopped them to drink. Whether there can be it the truth, and what to me to do or make?

Sergey
18.06.2004, 23:49
ljusja, there are more effective and bezopastnye natural preparations from France which will help or assist to remove or take off all problems monthly, and thus will prepare an organism for pregnancy. vip6k@bk. ru

Kirsanov A.A.
20.06.2004, 07:21
ljusja, all world, and already very much for a long time, with success uses hormonal contraceptives not only for preservation from pregnancy, but also for treatment of a plenty of gynecologic diseases. So do not worry and follow advice or council of the doctor. By the way, and your aunt works on what speciality?:)