PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! I ask you, advise please how to be. Business in that, cht...

Galina
18.06.2004, 23:55
Good evening!
I ask you, advise please how to be.
The matter is that at the first signs of pregnancy I have stopped to smoke, and as I have magnificent relatives plus a consequence of nicotinic starvation - rolls, candies and so forth definitely I feel an increase in weight. Term 2, 5 months. Be so are kind, prompt, as without harm to the child it is possible to not type or collect weight, and even to clean or remove cords or crimps on a waist. At me threat, therefore for pregnant women I cannot be engaged in sports most likely, moreover and practically constant nausea (I wrote earlier). Therefore I hope for your experience.
I do not have bent for to meat, but I shall not refuse a roll. I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.
Thankful in advance,
Galina

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.06.2004, 06:18
1. A frequent, fractional delivery. 2. It is More than vegetables, fruit and lactic products. 3. To enter into a ration NECESSARILY meat and a fish not less than 100 150 gr in day. 4. If you smoked much to throw it is necessary gradually. Use labels, adhesive tapes. Sharply to stop to smoke harmfully and for your organism, and for a fetus.