PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a mastopathy, a leukoplakia shejki and suspicion on endometr...

Sasha
20.06.2004, 00:13
Hello. At me a mastopathy, a leukoplakia shejki and suspicion on an endometriosis. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me reception OK Novinet. In the summary to a preparation it is told or said, that at an endometriosis and neoplasms application OK is counter-indicative. How to be? And more such vopros-as treat a leukoplakia. Heard about konizatsiju. Whether I can after that to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the healthy child? Prompt, please.

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.06.2004, 05:53
At a simple leukoplakia it is possible to accept for a regulation of a cycle gestageny in 2 phase with 16 for 25 day of a cycle: djufaston, utrozhestan. It is necessarily monthly spent kolposkopichesky the control over a status shejki. To young not given birth or not travailled women apply konizatsiju in last turn, t. To. Basic tactics at simple - observation. The question on a cryolysis or the laser is solved after full inspection. Treatment and inspections spend in unit of a pathology shejki uteruses in the Center of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatologii on ul Ak. Oparin; At an endometriosis very much often appoint or nominate OK, but in your situation it is necessary to pass on gestageny. The mastopathy is necessary for surveying in Mammograficheskom the center on street Potter's 23 (for muscovites with a registration and the passport free of charge. At FKM with prevalence glandular, fibrous kompanenta and the mixed form - probably conservative treatment by the same gestogenami. Excuse for the late answer very badly 3 days the server worked.