PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Edrastvujte! I accept tablets "Mersilon", already for a long time, with breaks. nedav...

eva
19.06.2004, 13:56
Edrastvujte! I accept tablets "Mersilon", already for a long time, with breaks. Recently at changing there was a problem: vo-the first, I per day have accepted the first tablet (a new pack) later, and gde-that in a week have forgotten to accept in general a tablet (it with me for the first time), has passed or has taken place more than 12 hours. I have accepted, as well as is told or said in the instruction the forgotten tablet and that which - it is necessary to the schedule. But their time has coincided, that is has recollected and has accepted the forgotten tablet, a code new accepted. And at me on a trace. Day the bleeding has begun and here goes already 4 yj day, similar, comes to an end. I asked on a line konratseptsii - to me have told or said to accept up to 18 oh tablets if the bleeding will not stop! And if will stop what to do or make, all to accept?! Respond pozhajlusta, ato I do not know what to do or make!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in general - how long a bleeding mozhetprodolzhatsja in such cases? Whether Weigh this period it is necessary to be protected? Also what, at me again in a week monthly will come? Horror!
And more a question. To me 22 years, I did not give birth or travail also has read through, that novinet-the full analogue mersilona, and costs or stands he three times more cheaply. Whether it is possible me independently on it or him to pass?! In advance thanks for the answer! Very much I wait!

Malanova T.B.
20.06.2004, 04:10
Eve! Reception of hormonal preparations goes storogo 21 or 28 days (under the instruction). At presence krovjanistyh vydeleny additional tablets from other packing up to 3 4 in day before the termination or ending krovjanistyh vydeleny are accepted. The next menses should come in time. It is possible to change mersilon on novinet.