PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! To me 30 years, I smoke. Help or assist to pick up the COOK. Earlier I drank Marvel...

Olga
15.06.2004, 11:06
Zdravsvujte! To me 30 years, I smoke. Help or assist to pick up the COOK. Earlier I drank Marvelon, all was excellent or different, has not typed or collected weight and not toshnilo. From Trizistona toshnilo the breast also hurted or was ill;was sick. potos I in tech. 5 years did not drink anything. Now the doctor advises Logest. But I am afraid to type or collect weight. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to hand over analyses on gorm. The status at a choice the COOK? Speak, Mersilon improved analogue Marvelona, whether so it? And in what preparation - and Me Logeste or Mersilone soderditsja there are less than hormones? Thanks.

Ruf
16.06.2004, 16:19
I, certainly, not the doctor...
But at me varikozka, and flebolog the result of my smoking and application OK has told or said what is it...
Can, you will not risk? As to you already 30 - in all to instructions to OK it is written, that after 30 these preparations it is better to smoking women to not use... I do not understand, of what your gynecologist thinks...

Ruf
18.06.2004, 01:46
I, certainly, not the doctor...
But at me varikozka, and flebolog the result of my smoking and application OK has told or said what is it...
Can, you will not risk? As to you already 30 - in all to instructions to OK it is written, that after 30 these preparations it is better to smoking women to not use... I do not understand, of what your gynecologist thinks...

The anonym
18.06.2004, 19:49
It is desirable to define or determine a hormonal background, e sli there are any deviations or rejections in a menstrual cycle. In your case necessarily before purpose or appointment the COOK to make the analysis of a blood on biochemistry and coagulability - there is a high risk of complications. Mersilon less dosed out analogue Marvelona and in your situation more approaches or suits you, in itself similar Logestu the maintenance or contents of hormones.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.06.2004, 04:07
It is desirable to define or determine a hormonal background, e sli there are any deviations or rejections in a menstrual cycle. In your case necessarily before purpose or appointment the COOK to make the analysis of a blood on biochemistry and coagulability - there is a high risk of complications. Mersilon less dosed out analogue Marvelona and in your situation more approaches or suits you, in itself similar Logestu the maintenance or contents of hormones.