PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist! The husband very much I like, we live three about a floor. Year, perven...

Julia
19.06.2004, 00:22
The dear doctor, help or assist! The husband very much I like, we live three about a floor. Year, the first-born has died, then sex. The life has not returned to a former rhythm. I did not despair, thought, what is it consequences of spiritual wounds, here an erypsipelas of the second - and all will be adjusted. The second 3 months, this time was cesarean, libido is absent as those... To pretend oppositely, the husband it is a pity, I am afraid to lose it or him... The girlfriend (too cesarean) has faced the same problem, and has told, that a pier, the friend three years after cesarean, and too any desires, speaks, seams on a uterus - same the nervous terminations or endings are cut, so either weak libido, or frigidity - here our destiny. Never believed in similar (in the literature I such did not meet) but how to explain my apathy? How to be? Where it is possible to find spetsialista-the sexopathologist? It, probably, very dearly or expensively? In advance, many thanks.

Marina
19.06.2004, 21:07
The perfect or absolute nonsense. Many my girlfriends have passed or have taken place through cesarean and any problems. Most likely, the reason not in it or this. Relax. Success.

olja
20.06.2004, 01:15
The reason banal..... POSTNATAL or PUERPERAL DEPRESSION..
To suffer will have the husband...:) that podelaesh..... Practically all through it pass or take place..,
Often all comes to norm or rate with a sex life after the termination or discontinuance of thoracal feeding. And voobshche-that it is possible to address to the psychologist, the psychoneurologist.