PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on June, 9th was podsadka. 25/06 has handed over HGCH - 113, through not...

Olga
17.06.2004, 00:31
Hello! At me on June, 9th was podsadka. 25/06 has handed over HGCH - 113, in a week have made US, but a fetal egg the doctor has not seen and has assumed, what is it tubal pregnancy. 13/07 I have again handed over HGCH and have made US. A fetal egg have seen, but very small 4, 9 mm, HGCH - 2100.19/07 on US a fetal egg 6, 6 mm., but HGCH - 2900. The doctor puts zamersheju or it is bad razvivajushch. Pregnancy, but has suggested to wait and make a little uzi through 3 dn, whether to check up there is a palpitation at an embryos, support was cancelled yet - utrozhestan 7 tab + 1/2 deksamitazon has and more appointed or nominated 1 nyxis of Pregnylum. Through what is the time it will be possible to speak precisely about the stood pregnancy or still there is a hope, for that that the fetus will develop further? And whether can influence a fetation, my cycle 37 60 dn.

Kamenetskij B.A.
19.06.2004, 20:22
It is possible to speak about the stood pregnancy in the event that at the subsequent uz-the research spent in 5 7 days fetal jajtso/an embryos will not increase in sizes or will decrease.