PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today at night I had first time (sex). Though a member of the young man not...

I
16.06.2004, 17:41
Today at night I had first time (sex). Though the member of the young man has not passed or has not taken place up to the extremity or end, at me potekla a blood, and now transparent allocation. Whether it is normal??? Were engaged in sex all over again without a condom (but the guy has not terminated), and then with it or him (and then potekla a blood). When now it will be possible to borrow or occupy in sex again????

mizery
17.06.2004, 14:11
Greetings, it is possible to be engaged in sex to begin or start though now... vidiml the guy has already broken through a pleura, but not up to the extremity or end... It's OK:)

Lola
17.06.2004, 20:19
The dear girl, it is impossible to be such illiterate, and have already started to live a sexual life!!! Next time think of itself first of all and do not forget to use a condom, unimportantly the first is time the second or thousand. Success to you, and should be liked. Yours faithfully, Lola

Christie
19.06.2004, 09:19
As soon as it or this you will want! The hymen is absolutely superficially, it or she can be damaged or injured;hurt even being engaged in a petting. So, that virginities you leshilis also can be engaged in sex rovono so much how much to you it is necessary! And a condom to use it is necessary simply necessarily, in fact the infection is passed not after that when the guy finishes, and when he only in you..... Well you understand, plus a semen is allocated with small absolutely small droplets, but them can be enough for conception bejbika.... Clearly? So to think it is necessary! Here since the childhood mum of the book enclosed or laid Me in a table, that I would study or investigate them....

babi
19.06.2004, 19:09
I too so have turned out!!!
[:)]