PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question Kamenetskomu. I am now during decision-making about laporas...

Alisa
15.06.2004, 12:25
Question Kamenetskomu. I am now during decision-making about laporaskopii. GSG has shown that my unique pipe completely is impassable (like right at the beginning as the doctor on procedure) was expressed and there is a piece in 1, 5 see from that that have removed as a result of extrauterine. I plan to go in the autumn on EKO - have already agreed about it or this with Gurjanovoj. She certainly did not insist at all on laporaskopii - but has told or said what is it it is desirable. What probability of offensive or approach extrauterine at EKO in my case? I understand that obsurdno now to do or make what or forecasts, but all taki leaning or basing on your experience you could to me porekmoendovat something?

Alisa
18.06.2004, 10:06
Has forgotten to specify - on laporaskopiju it is necessary to remove both pipes.

Kamenetskij B.A.
19.06.2004, 17:35
At absence of a liquid in a uterine pipe I would not began to recommend an additional operative measure. Risk of offensive or approach of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis at you nearly above, than at other women (no more than 2 %)