PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 36 years, body height 164, weight of 85 kg. In the anamnesis - hr. A thyroiditis...

Elena
17.06.2004, 09:31
Hello! To me of 36 years, body height 164, weight of 85 kg. In the anamnesis - hr. A thyroiditis, in July of this year operation in occasion of a colloid is spent. The site, the left share is removed, I accept L-a thyroxine of 50 and 200 mg "Jodomarina".
Rez-you US: 03/10/03. The sizes of a uterus: 54* 43* 45 - has not withdrawn., position in antifleksio. It is not displaced, contours equal, precise. The myometrium is non-uniform due to inters. 14 site mm on a back wall, M-the Echo of 5 mm, is not expanded. D 33* 16, it is not increased, obych. Structures or frames, OS-26* 14 it is not increased, usual structure or frame, it is intimal prilezhit to a uterus. In a projection shejki uteruses viz-sja individual anehogennye includings or incorporations (ov. naboti).
Rez-you US from 14/07/04: all same, only 1.9 site mm.
Rez-you US from 05/11/04 Sizes of a uterus: 63* 46* 47 - has not withdrawn., position in antifleksio. It is not displaced, contours precise, wavy. The myometrium is non-uniform due to interstitsialnosubseroznogo 30 site mm on a back wall, due to gipoehogennyh sites. M-the Echo of 7 mm, is not expanded. D 31* 18, it is not increased, obych. Structures or frames, OS-31* 19 it is not increased, usual structure or frame. In a projection shejki uteruses viz-sja individual anehogennye includings or incorporations (ov. naboti).
Subjectively: the myoma does not disturb, monthly 5 6 days, are not plentiful, almost bezbolezneny. The only thing that guards, it that character monthly has changed since May of this year. In July and in October there was such picture: one week prior to monthly " smears 3 days, monthly the first 2 3 days insignificant krovomazanie begin in time, but.
Advise what to do or make with all it or this? Whether It is considered such body height of a myoma fast? Whether it is possible for me still or even to try to become pregnant?
C for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
19.06.2004, 17:34
Elena, I has already responded you.