PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At me 15 week. 2 weeks ago were brownish vyd...

It is white
18.06.2004, 21:01
The dear doctor,

At me 15 week. 2 weeks ago were brownish allocation, and me have put on conservation and have appointed or nominated a heap of medicines. Has handed over a blood on hormones of adrenals. The doctor has told or said that iz-for any hormone at me the tonus of a uterus is raised or increased. Then the doctor has registered Dexamethazonum on 1 tablet 2 times a day in current of 7 days and then on 1/2 tablets 2 times a day in current of month. Moreover I am sewn up, at me ITSN. What to me to do or make to bear or take out the child? Whether there Is a chance at such as I to have the child? I lay 4 week, only in a toilet and back in bed. Pains already are not present and vydeleny too. Whether It is necessary to lay all time, up to the extremity or end of pregnancy? Thanks you huge in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.06.2004, 17:21
Unfortunately, dl I vynashivanija the child in your situation will have to lay to inform pregnancy both to give birth. And to accept a preparation it is necessary, the status can improve on a background of reception of Dexamethazonum and you smozheet to pass simply to a house regimen, job most likely is already excluded.