PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23, have diagnosed " the Polycystosis of ovaries " (did or made intravulval or intravaginal at...

Nagornaja Julia
17.06.2004, 06:18
I 23, was diagnosed " the Polycystosis of ovaries " (did or made intravulval or intravaginal uzi), with complaints only on not strong, but a constant pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly. A cycle normal. Appoint or nominate hormonal preparations. Whether there can be this diagnosis erroneous? What else there can be inspections in this area?

Malanova T.B.
17.06.2004, 09:32
It not polycystic ovaries. Diagnostics only on the basis of US is wrongful. Up to hormones it is necessary to do or make hormonal inspection.

Julia
18.06.2004, 00:55
And what is this inspection? Who does or makes it or him? (if it is possible more in detail)

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 08:38
This research of the maintenance or contents of hormones in a blood for 7 day, for 21 day of a cycle, dynamic US, hormonal assays, etc. Inspection is spent ginekolog-by the endocrinologist or the doctor of a cabinet or study of sterility or barrenness.

Julia
19.06.2004, 17:11
Many thanks for consultation!
It would be desirable to learn or find out the following still: to me have appointed or nominated "Regulan", what is this a preparation? And how much or as far as he we shall apply in mine sitautsii? Also me disturbs, that do not begin monthly (should begin in the first of November). With what can be svjazanna it is a delay (the fact of pregnancy is excluded). What will advise in given sitautsii?
Thankful in advance.