PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 48 years. 10 years I accept tri-regol. Felt it is good...

Nina
17.06.2004, 11:17
Good afternoon! To me of 48 years. 10 years I accept tri-regol. Felt well. But one month ago in 2 to half of cycle there was white curdled allocation, an itch and morbidity. The sexual certificate or act is absolutely not possible or probable. Went to the gynecologist, has handed over a smear. The doctor has told or said, that a smear very good, to interfere with a microflora there is no need. Problems iz-for hormonal tablets. From the beginning of a menses all was normalized, but here on 10 tablet all - new: allocation, an itch, a pain. The doctor has recommended suppositories with bifidobakterinom and ointment metiluretsilovuju (?). But something is bad pomagaet. Can it is time change tablets? What will you advise?
2. Often I test inconveniences at the sexual certificate or act iz-for dryness of a vagina. Now in drugstores many any intimal gels, but all of them are very flavored. Than more neutral can use?

Malanova T.B.
19.06.2004, 15:25
On a background of reception OK often there is a thrush. On clinic at you it is very similar, however according to the doctor - a smear normal. It is necessary to hand over a smear on peak or pique of an itch and vydeleny. A dyscomfort at affinity - result of age changes. Tri-regol - on age to you any more does not approach or suit.