Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me 18 week of pregnancy, it is diagnosed raised or increased that...

Bosoms
10.06.2004, 06:48
Good afternoon. At me 18 week of pregnancy, the raised or increased tonus of a uterus is diagnosed, against pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly tablets Gynipral 0. 5mg are written out. While I accept they be pains have decreased, but have not stopped absolutely, advise please, what methods of treatment should be applied on decrease of a tonus of a uterus and avoidance of abdominal pains. In advance thanks.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 05:14
Ginipral a good medicine if the doctor to tell or say to accept that accept, still write out pappaverinovye suppositories, speak too well help or assist.

Marrying
15.06.2004, 14:25
Take care also the kid!
Lay down on a sofa, include film about love and forget about world around!
No-shpa 3 times a day, suppositories (in popku), and mint tea (for calm of the head).
Forget about coffee, strong tea, nuts, chocolate.
Bypass any heating subjects.
Simply calm down and lay.
When it becomes better - descend or go to the doctor.
Success.

Anton
17.06.2004, 10:04
Really the doctor has registered bosoms only Ginipral?!! Esteem - more closely or attentively the instruction on application. These or it tablekty render sedative influence on intimate or cardiac activity as to mother, and the kid. To these tablets it is necessary to drink still any 20 minutes prior to reception Giniprala which just stimulate intimate or cardiac activity. Learn or find out from the doctor. If want, tomorrow to the wife in RD I shall call, I learn or I find out what she pyot.

Anton
19.06.2004, 13:43
Together with Ginipralom accept Izoptil: on 1 tablet 20 minutes prior to reception Giniprala.