PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that Samara genetics spoke about pregnancy natural put...

Ljuba
18.06.2004, 14:42
The matter is that Samara genetics spoke about pregnancy natural by and prognosticated probability of the healthy child of 50 %.. .chto to do or make?

Talanova E.J.
18.06.2004, 19:29
Ljuba! The answer is unequivocal - if want to become pregnant natural by! Yes, the risk high, and necessarily is necessary kariotipirovat a fetus (in case of need to interrupt pregnancy). But this value or meaning;importance of risk in any way cannot be lowered, and, as a matter of fact, it is unequivocal for patients with s-mom Shereshevskogo-Turner (mozaikov). Besides, if development of genesial system allows to conceive, bear and give birth or conceive, take out and give birth to the child it is a pleasant rarity in case of X0-pathologies (the majority of patients with this syndrome are sterile)! Whether the result is "luck" or well-timed treatment, I can not tell or say (each patient with s-mom-O. Is an INDIVIDUAL case history). That is why I in answers to your questions tried TO NOT GIVE concrete forecasts (only knowing the FULL case history and the status of development of genesial system, it it is possible for something to prognosticate). Before planning of pregnancy necessarily visit or attend skilled or experienced (yh) gynecologists, with itself take (or make there) good US, data of earlier inspections at gynecologists if necessary can be necessary. From the bottom of the heart I wish you success, Ljuba!

Talanova E.J.
19.06.2004, 12:34
Ljuba! The addition connected with VRT: use of donor oocytes is an output or exit (only two negative moments: 1. As such approach eticheski is perceived with pair spouses. 2. Cost of services on VRT, alas, is high...: (