PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At a duration of gestation of 7 months me have put in hospital with threat prezhdev...

Olesya
16.06.2004, 10:17
At a duration of gestation of 7 months me have put in hospital with threat of premature birth or births. In current 3 h weeks did or made nyxes of a preparation Trentalum. But in the instruction this preparation is counter-indicative for pregnant women. On how much seryozny by-effects? And whether purpose or appointment to me of this preparation was correct. Now diagnose an arrest of development of a fetus. Also continue to prick this medicine. On my questions in this occasion of answers do not give.

Nata
17.06.2004, 17:52
Descend or Go to several independent doctors, consult. Here the doctor does not respond...

Maria
19.06.2004, 12:28
Trentalum at pregnancy is not counter-indicative and applied with the purpose of normalization of a blood flow on fine vessels, in particular placentas. The basic indication for its or his application - a placental failure. At the same time a preparation appoint or nominate at presence of disturbances in system of coagulation. These disturbances can be one of the reasons of an abortion. So, - visible, the doctor had bases for purpose or appointment of a preparation.