PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvujte, mne pochti 19 let, polovoj ziznju zivu uze god. .Ja ese ni ra...

A.K.
18.06.2004, 01:25
Zdravstvujte, mne pochti 19 let, polovoj ziznju zivu uze god. .Ja ese ni razu ne byla u ginekologa i ochen ` bojus `.. Vo-pervyx slyshala, kak vrachi nachinajut vyskazyvat svoje mnenije po povodu polovoj zizni vne braka, vo-vtoryx bojus ` samogo procesa. .Ja poka ni na chto ne zalujus `, no ved devushkam raz v polgoda nuzno obiazatel ` no xodit proveriat ` sia.

Soboleva L.I.
19.06.2004, 10:44
Hello! The doctor HAS no right to express to you the opinion in occasion of a sexual life outside of marriage or spoilage. Process of survey basically is not terrible also the close or attentive doctor will not hurt you. Therefore be not afraid - and go to the doctor. As I understand, what similar situations, alas, happen - ask friends, neighbours, it is possible or probable - mum - whether your local gynecologist, whether dobrozhilatelen is close or attentive? If will hear negative responses - it will be better to find another. And at the first occurring tell or say, that at the gynecologist you the first time.