PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1. At me send or have come any not clear, extraordinary monthly, through 16 dn...

masha
17.06.2004, 23:26
1. At me send or have come any not clear, extraordinary monthly, through 16 dnets (I have drunk pastinor but when one year ago to me kak-that was necessary, too to drink this tablet, at me all was normal). Whether It is possible to lean or base on these or thus monthly, for vyshchityvanija safe days in sex.
2. I use suppositories Panteks - the Oval, but my guy does not understand that before each new certificate or act I should insert to myself a new suppository, and it has turned out so, that he has terminated in me 3 ri time while I used only one suppository, whether can cause it a fertilization of an ootid.

Irtuganov N.S.
19.06.2004, 10:11
1. It not a menses, and a bleeding caused or called postinorom. Therefore to count days it is impossible before arrival of a following normal menses.
2. The probability is low. But so far as at you " such guy " use farmateks, saving kontratskptivnyj effect at the repeated relations.