PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make if at the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn...

Irina
18.06.2004, 07:30
Prompt what to do or make if at the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn

Soboleva L.I.
18.06.2004, 19:43
Hello! If the situation has occured or happened in the middle of a cycle and pregnancy for you now by no means is impossible - accept postinor (before reception closely or attentively prochtite the summary: there it is a lot of contraindications and by-effects). If it happens right after to a menses or some days prior to it or her and also if basically you are ready to bear or take out the child anything to do or make it is not necessary, a maximum - to spend syringing by an acidic solution right after the sexual certificate or act.

Elena
19.06.2004, 09:05
The doctor, respond, pozhalusta. On 4 j day (1.08) menses at the sexual certificate or act has torn a condom, semens was a little, but she has remained inside of me. As I byly on the nature, was not opportunities to use water. Now I accept Djufaston, 3 days ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick a breast, aches a bit in left to a side below. Can, this action of a preparation? Yesterday has made test-negative. To spend repeatedly and when? The Menses goes week. In advance thanks.