PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I send you conclusion MRT. Explain what does it mean...

Marina
18.06.2004, 05:44
Hello, the doctor. I send you conclusion MRT.
Explain what does it mean. As it is serious. And to what doctor to address: to the endocrinologist or to the neuropathologist?
District Cardiologic Dispensary Surgut, Gubkin's street, l CABINET or STUDY MAGNITNO-JADERNO-of the RESONANT TOMOGRAPHY
THE REPORT OF INSPECTION MRT HEAD THE BRAIN AND

Date of inspection: 22/04/2004
The patient: Novikova Marina Vladimirovna
Preliminary Ds: the Good-quality neoplasm of a pituitary body

Area of research: a brain, a pituitary body the Coil: Head
Orientation: sag / tra / sog
Type of impulsive sequence: l, 2.

At MR-tomographies of a brain are received images sub-and supratentorialnyh struktu] the Topography of median structures or frames is not broken or disturbed.
The subarachnoid space, basal tanks are not expanded, not deformed. Lateral ventricles are slightly expanded up to 8 mm, I and IV are not changed.
Additional educations, focal changes of signal strength in substance of a brain it is not revealed.
The pituitary body is not increased, the sizes: peredne-back 1 About mm, height 4, 5 mm, lateralnyj up to 13 mm. The structure or frame of a forward share is non-uniform due to presence on the right includings or incorporations, hyperintensive on T up to 2, 5 mm. The leg or pinch of a pituitary body is not displaced. Hiazma it is not squeezed.
Kraniovertebralnyj transition is not changed.
PPN pnevmatizirovany.

THE CONCLUSION:

MRT-educated for volumetric education of a brain, selljarnoj to area it is not learnt or taught.
At presence of clinic the microadenoma of a pituitary body is not excluded.
Slightly expressed compensated internal hydrocephalus with expansion of lateral ventricles.

The doctor: Ovchinnikova Tatyana

Kamenetskij B.A.
19.06.2004, 08:00
The conclusion is necessary for showing the doctor who has appointed or nominated this research, but special reasons for excitement (considering conclusion MRT) at you is not present.