PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make??? Pregnancy of 13 weeks, gde-that from 6 weeks have begun probl...

Nata
07.06.2004, 17:00
What to do or make??? Pregnancy of 13 weeks, gde-that from 6 weeks problems with sex have begun: a little mucous vydeleny, chilly. And after the certificate or act longly burns and tears up in a vagina, sensations as at a thrush. But a smear good, 2 times handed over. I suspect, that something has changed with mucous. I bear on Djufastone, and voobshche-that libido raised or increased, and nobody cancelled matrimonial duties... What to do or make... .podskazhite!!!

Marrying
08.06.2004, 00:25
Nata, and you did not hear, that till 13 weeks any doctor not
Recommends a sexual life? Your organism in stress, and
For it or him sex - obviously superfluous load!
The husband - a wood!
Success.

Tanik
10.06.2004, 07:19
Really, we "zastukali" pregnancy on 3 j to week and then to me the doctor has told or said, that with a sexual life to tie up till 12 weeks, t. To. Very much often there are abortions on early terms.

Asya
13.06.2004, 11:29
And oral sex that though is possible???

Tanik
16.06.2004, 07:54
And here anybody cannot forbid it!:)) though to me sometimes the toxicosis stirred or prevented.:))

Alla
16.06.2004, 15:22
Same it is elementary!!! Use greasings!!!

The anonym
17.06.2004, 21:27
And I here till 14 weeks also would like and it was could more %)) - and the thrush has then come: (and something weeks 5 would be desirable all less often and less often. And sensations at sex others any. To not tell or say that is worse, it is simple and without them well and cosy. Strange...

Asya
19.06.2004, 06:41
Tanik, by the way a toxicosis it yes! Me though and not toshnit, but sometimes at a view on advantage of the husband me to stir up begins, here he will be hung up if at me the toxicosis on "it or him" will begin!