PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 13 14 weeks, edemas is not present, samochustvie voobshchem that in norm or rate, but...

Traveller
15.06.2004, 06:15
Pregnancy of 13 14 weeks, edemas is not present, samochustvie voobshchem that in norm or rate, but pressure is raised or increased, diskomfortaot I voobshchem that do not feel it or this. The observing doctor frightens gistozom - how much or as far as it terribly - gistoz, and how much or as far as it is dangerous to the kid?

Elena
16.06.2004, 05:17
Gestos happens only in second half of pregnancy. He is terrible that can lead to cramps (type of an epileptic attack), at itself cause labors irrespective of term as there is a question on a life of the woman. And you are assured, what at you the raised or increased pressure? There can be this normal pressure for you, working?

Traveller for ELENY
17.06.2004, 18:32
Yes, that pressure is raised or increased there are no doubts it 100 170, but repeat - what or I do not feel a malaise. Thanks for the shown attention., what it is possible to undertake, that as that to secure itself?

Traveller for ELENY
18.06.2004, 08:39
Yes, that pressure is raised or increased there are no doubts it 100 170, but repeat - what or I do not feel a malaise. Thanks for the shown attention., what it is possible to undertake, that as that to secure itself?

Elena
19.06.2004, 05:41
And up to pregnancy what was? There are people who all life live with pressure 180/100 and for them it is normal. The reasons of occurrence gestoza are unknown, obezapasit itself from it or him it is impossible: - (