PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The certificate or act has occured or happened during the dangerous period for 11 day. I have accepted...

Tatyana
15.06.2004, 23:35
Hello, the doctor! The certificate or act has occured or happened during the dangerous period for 11 day. I have accepted postinor, one in 16 hours, and the second through 12. Today 5 day, after acceptance postinora, and monthly is not present. Through how much days should begin monthly? If I have not accepted postinor monthly should come, only on July, 14th. But I read, what if monthly do not come, in 3 days, after acceptance postinora, that is probability of pregnancy, whether the truth it? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
17.06.2004, 09:37
Hello, Tatyana! The menses begins right after reception postinora, in days of an expected menses or little bit later. In days of an expected menses make US and check up presence or absence of pregnancy.

The anonym
18.06.2004, 14:42
Tell or Say please and why monthly do not come at once, after acceptance postinora? In fact, iz-for this tablets, the ootid, t was lost. e. poidei she should leave in "form" monthly, so in fact?

Soboleva L.I.
19.06.2004, 05:12
Yes, but the destruction of an ootid not at once causes amotio or detachment endometrija. And when it occurs or happens, then there comes a bleeding.