PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, we with the husband want the child and within 8 months on a regular basis we are engaged...

Loja
17.06.2004, 11:32
The doctor, we with the husband want the child and within 8 months on a regular basis there is sex, but pregnancy does not come. Monthly regular if there is a delay no more than 3 h days. I tried to measure temperature, for finding-out ovuljatsionnogo the period, but also here we were waited with failure. Prompt, what procedures or analyses are necessary for us for making, whether that we can find out to have children.

Olja
18.06.2004, 02:05
Loja! I not the doctor, but a problem at me same. The most important - to calm down. To measure temperature for definition of an ovulation it is necessary during 3 4 cycles (I measured 6). To you - to make uzi for 20 21 day for definition of education of a yellow body. Analyses on an infection - a ureaplasma, chlamydias, and pr - the doctor will prompt herpes. To the husband - to make spermogrammu and the same anadizy on an infection, and then to urologou-andrologu for finding-out of the diagnosis - something can not so in itself. Know as speak - even at a bouquet of diseases at the woman if spermatozoons at the man mobile - pregnancy will come or step and will be born small. Success to you!

child
19.06.2004, 04:28
I think, it is necessary to change the husband!!!!!