PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, once again. At me again a "blunt" question. But I am afraid while sprashiv...

Ivanov Nadezhda
18.06.2004, 18:54
Hello, once again. At me again a "blunt" question. But I am afraid while to ask the doctor. At me up to pregnancy the coccyx has been bent inside (in the childhood fell about a swing), and now he "has turned" and sticks out, as a tail. to. At me the big stomach or belly, for my term (22 I week) the back at me aches a bit weeks 2 when longly I resemble especially. And now pains were added when I sleep - on a back I can not sleep at all - the back is taken away. Whether it is necessary to take concrete measures on it or this and why the coccyx so was bent? In advance thanks!

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.06.2004, 01:17
Under action of a hormone relaksina there is "ramollissement" svjazachnogo the apparatus of pelvic bones and coccyx including, therefore he to become is more mobile + with body height of a uterus the load on a backbone grows and a gait varies, the backbone (a "pride" posture of pregnant women - a stomach or belly forward) is straightened. Consultation of the surgeon is necessary to you.