PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say harmfully on early terms often to do or make US. Than it threatens the kid?...

JUlja
26.05.2004, 17:28
Whether tell or say harmfully on early terms often to do or make US. Than it threatens the kid?

Lena.
28.05.2004, 08:21
I consider or count, that it is better during (or even once again) to make US as soon as possible to reveal any deviations or rejections and to begin treatment, or for the calm. Now from US there is more than advantage or benefit than "possible or probable" harm. (harm as those it is not proved, and advantage or benefit enormous!). To tomuzhe the doctor will not appoint or nominate US simply so, for interest! Be not afraid. Success!

Alain
29.05.2004, 23:50
It agree and do not agree with the previous opinion of Lena. US is better to do or make in time, instead of every time when has overcome suspiciousness. Well, unless when nerves so weak, what is it to even more child will damage or injure;hurt. That's it, that harm it is not proved, because as follows possible or probable influences on an alive organism are not investigated or researched all. Yes at us all medicines and methods of treatment with lateness of years on 20 are forbidden iz-for revealings of any "mucks" (the truth, often them simply rename and again start in a turn or turnover). And here the doctor will really appoint or nominate US so much time and those weeks when it will be necessary. So weigh for itself all pro and contra. And from terms (early, late), I think, nothing depends.

bioenergetik
31.05.2004, 12:48
US - procedure harmful! She "breaks" a biofield not only future mother, but also the kid! When I the first time have told or said about it or this UZI-stke expected misunderstanding. But elderly vrachiha has easy told or said, that about it or this knows, as often sees, how the kid tries to crawl away and even to be covered with the handle.....

Katya of M.
02.06.2004, 20:33
My child for example beat all time in the apparatus, and is removed or will be removed they try, t. To. Light bright shines, more anything. For the last pregnancy did or made US about 10 times and has given birth to the healthy kid, fie, fie. Has read through a lot of literature and anything criminal and harmful has not found!

Ekaterina.
05.06.2004, 02:41
Ideal variant - to do or make US 3 times. These or it 3 times are quite informative and repetition of US except for the certain cases when it is really necessary also a direction do not demand is initiated by the doctor. If you learned or taught physics easily will understand how the US acts on the child. This strongest rising of internal energy, this influence at a molecular level. It is not necessary to do or make this procedure simply so though drawing of harm and is not proved, but believe - the child pleasant from it or this feels nothing, only trouble. And he, as well as you, already differentiates emotions. Success!

Alina
08.06.2004, 05:19
Opinion of my doctor, the deserved person in the field of gynecology, that US harmlessly! Harmfully often to do or make US if a uterus in a tonus as procedure of US can raise or increase this tonus. My personal opinion, that without necessity of "superfluous" anything to do or make it is not necessary, under indications. And "Bio-energetics" I recommend opinion to state on specialized sites, we mamashki nervous and you pseudoscientific statements of type "breaks" a biofield does not add to us optimism but only irritates. And in general hardly we can be helped or assisted by opinion of the man besides not the doctor, do not take offence.

JUlja
10.06.2004, 14:30
Alina you simply good fellow. Thanks you for this or thus big:)

bioenergetik
12.06.2004, 21:48
It is necessary, young, and such closed already, in cases: - ((.

vrcha-
15.06.2004, 01:52
More easy, the colleague, that is obvious to us, is inaccessible while to much.

Belief
19.06.2004, 00:06
Girls, do not pay attention, to us to a forum similar zatesalis people from a forum on psychiatry, pass or miss ears get on or climb by. And to a moderator prosba-uninvited visitors to delete!