PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MARINA October, 18th 2003 16 : 53 : 42 Hello the doctor. To me of 26 years, 5 month...

MARINA
18.06.2004, 20:57
MARINA October, 18th 2003 16 : 53 : 42
Hello the doctor. To me of 26 years, 5 months ago has given birth to the second child. Approximately in 15 16 years from the left party or side in inguinal (pubic) area with a side on the big sexual labium has appeared convex rough svetlo-sero-brown color in diameter of 4 5 mm rodinka. For ten years imperceptibly she has grown and now has diameter about 14 15 mm. About 2 3 years ago I would notice that she kak-one or two times bleeded thus the top layer was torn off by flakes or slices. In three months after sorts or labors (t. e two m-tsa back) as it began seems to me to grow quickly and bleeds constantly (not so allocation would flow, but shorts smears) Color now tyomno-sero-brown, the form convex, crackled and quaggy. The dear doctor what analyses and what inspection at what experts and where it is necessary to pass or take place. pozhalujsto on more detailed.

Irina
18.06.2004, 23:50
Dear MarinajuEst natural preparations which will strengthen job of your immune system and the organism itself will start to correct this rodinku. Write I shall tell very in detail irinavin@mtu-net. ru