PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Here one of these days has read through in magazine My child clause or article about elektr...

Anna
15.06.2004, 04:49
Hello. Here one of these days has read through in magazine My child clause or article about electromagnetic radiation. Tone of clause or article categorical enough. In particular, it was spoken, that it is impossible to hold all time phone included or switched on as waves act on an organism and can cause or call in the child of a mutation (and as in the underground to go - in the same place around cellular telephones), if it is included or is switched on by the MICROWAVE to leave kitchen or cuisine. The TV to include only from the board as when you include from the button there is a sharp emission of electromagnetic radiation. And all in such spirit. Really and the truth all so is serious? I still understand - on a breast phone is undesirable for wearing, and before a computer to not sit all the day. And here - anything it is impossible. The TV to not look, phone to not use, the MICROWAVE to not include. What do you think in this occasion? Thanks:-)

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 22:33
I think, that then it is better to die at once. Certainly, radiations are, however from them to not get to anywhere, the organism adapts. Live and be pleased lives.