PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Descended or Went on paid US and here that I was written by the doctor in the conclusion: " Hr. 2 h with...

lida
18.06.2004, 01:50
Descended or Went on paid US and here that I was written by the doctor in the conclusion: " Hr. 2 h stor. aoformit Possibly endometriosis of a body of the womb / the diffusive or diffuse form, an endometriosis of ovaries, pozadisheechnyj an endometriosis. " Tell or say it very terribly, whether I can become pregnant with such conclusion and what I should do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.06.2004, 21:34
Oophoritis - an inflammation of ovaries, an endometriosis - see archive. Both on a background of an oophoritis and on a background of an endometriosis there can come or step spontaneous pregnancy, and there can be complexities (to a regret of complexity happen more often), but be not upset - after treatment of the patient become pregnant. You should address to the doctor who will spend qualitative inspection and to be defined or determined in necessity (because on US it is impossible to put okoknchatelnyj the diagnosis!!!) treatments, both conservative, and operative.