PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me such question - monthly were regular enough. 28...

Tanja
16.06.2004, 17:09
Good afternoon! At me such question - monthly were regular enough. 28 30 days. Last 2 months, I think vsvjazi with reception 1 month Marvelona or 10 ti day time treatment for a ureaplasma, the cycle made 40 and 38 days, very much we want the child, but it is impossible. Has measured BT on 17 j day of a cycle - 37, 0. I have calculated, that with such cycle as at me 38 40 days, the ovulation should be gde-that with 22 for 26 day of a cycle. Whether so it? And why on 17 j day of a cycle such heat. And more analyses on hormones hand over for 21 22 day of a cycle, it concerns to all?. I have in view of and at whom a cycle of 28 days and at whom 40 days - without a difference? To me the answer therefore as on Monday it turns out 21 j day of a cycle is very important, I should to have time hand over analyses. Thanks in advance

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 21:01
Why at you for 17 day in this cycle such temperature - definitely I can not tell or say. It is necessary to hand over hormones for 6 7 day of a cycle. For 21 22 day Progesteronum, even surrenders only at such cycle, as at you.