PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me 13 week of pregnancy. From 7 weeks laid on with...

Maria
11.06.2004, 00:41
Hello, the doctor! At me 13 week of pregnancy. From 7 weeks laid on conservation, t. To. Were krovjanistye allocation. On US - zaobolochnaja a hematoma. First was 55* 1, 7, has then decreased up to 4* 1, 7 mm. I accepted djufaston, pricked HGCH and a papaverine. Also, saving fiziolechenie. Have written out with "botched work", but with improvements. Control US without a pathology. But allocation still is! However, not so such brown, as earlier, now they beige or yellowish. Sometimes and at all white, but next day again can appear yellowish. A uterus not in a tonus, smears all normal, except for a ureaplasma. Why allocation? These are echoes of that hematoma, or a ureaplasma? HGCH I have ceased to prick on 13 week, now instead of djufastona the doctor have translated or transferred me on utrozhestan. Can, one capsule in day does not suffice, therefore smears? Respond, please, very much I worry.

Malanova T.B.
13.06.2004, 06:55
Masha, you independently conduct pregnancy or you conducts akusher? Why you set so detailed questions to me? I de do not know you, how I can correct or adjust spent treatment? - to an occasion vydeleny - hand over smears and the doctor will appoint or nominate treatment.

Maria
16.06.2004, 11:40
potomu-that smears all normal, and the doctor, and not only I, by the way, does not know why smears, in fact on US it's OK and analyses good.

Malanova T.B.
18.06.2004, 20:59
Yellow allocation are not an attribute of threat. I can tell or say only, that 1 tablets utrozhestana a little.