PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my sister after 6 months of pregnancy the seam on a uterus from fresh has missed...

Marina
18.06.2004, 06:36
At my sister after 6 months of pregnancy the seam on a uterus from fresh operation on excision of a fibroma (Doctors has missed have not warned what to become pregnant year it is impossible). The emergency cesarean section has been made, the child was lost. Now to her speak, that in no event it is impossible to become pregnant more. Whether so it and whether is at it or her chances to bear or take out other pregnancy, say, in a year when will begin to live cicatrixes?

Oshchepkova S.R.
18.06.2004, 15:05
To become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail it is necessary not earlier than in 3 years. During pregnancy necessarily each 3 months (or more often is under indications) it is necessary to do or make US of cicatrix on a uterus.

Marina
18.06.2004, 20:50
Many thanks for the answer concerning to the missed seam from a fibroma of a uterus (on March, 31st). It appears, to my sister at operation have taken in a uterus (I do not know, up to what limit). Whether is at it or her vse-taki chances to bear or take out pregnancy even in 3 years, as you
Have written, in spite of the fact that the uterus became less?