PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please when start to stimulate labors and with what way....

Natalia
17.06.2004, 05:35
Prompt please when start to stimulate labors and with what way. Term of 40 weeks, speak, that on 41 will put on antenatal if I shall not give birth. Very much I do not want stimulation. Thanks.

The anonym
17.06.2004, 22:18
To me have started to stimulate labors in 41 week in antenatal unit, and I have given birth only on 43 her to week.

Alexander
18.06.2004, 06:25
Usually, put in antenatal unit and constantly supervise a status of the child if the beginning of fights and if there are negative changes very well stimulation do or make seldom, simply wait and it is hazardous to health of the kid begin stimulation by means of nyxes and introductions of special gel in shejku a uterus (it absolutely not painfully, simply accelerates process of disclosing shejki and provokes the beginning of fights)...

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.06.2004, 20:12
Most correctly prodiagnostirovat a status rebenka-KTG and US - if that's all right, probably at you prolonged - udlinnennaja - pregnancy. If with a fetus not that's all right - it is necessary stimulation - creation vitamino-gljukozo-gormonalno-a calcium background, at a ramollissement shejki uteruses introduction prostaglandinovogo gel or laminary, but a background of that patrimonial activity usually begins.