PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24, the child is not present and in the near future is not planned. Tell or say, what vozr...

Alain
13.06.2004, 11:47
To me 24, the child is not present and in the near future is not planned. Tell or say, what age is optimum for pregnancy and safe for the child and mother?

Darya
15.06.2004, 01:43
This all very individually. It is possible and in 40 perfectly to give birth zdorovenkogo to the kid. And it is possible and to have many problems in 20 years. If were transferred or carried veins. Diseases or gin. problemki, problems at pregnancy will be at any age. Simply before pregnancy as it is possible lift imunitet (vitamins, sports) more activly. To me 22 years, 22 nedelki. Problems are not present in general (tfu-tfu-fie to not maleficiate) Success!

Alain
15.06.2004, 17:41
The raised or increased risk for pregnancy - after 30 years if to give birth or travail for the first time. So try up to 30 ti!

Darya
18.06.2004, 14:23
Recently doctors put term 25 let-after that the raised or increased risk for pregnancy. But as this all is written below, individually. But better do not sit up.