PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchyonochki, whether I do not know it is necessary to me to sound alarm? Respond!!! Beremennost...

MasjaTka
02.06.2004, 13:09
Devchyonochki, whether I do not know it is necessary to me to sound alarm? Respond!!! Pregnancy of 24 weeks. Today has gone to a toilet in the morning, - small and on a paper has found out two points (not drops, points tiny) bloods. Thus neither the stomach or belly, nor a back does not hurt, state of health excellent or different. What is it could be and whether it is necessary to run to the doctor or to wait reception next, he is appointed or nominated to June, 25th? Thanks all who will respond!!!

Sasha
05.06.2004, 17:31
Till June, 25th even a week, I think, that for calm it is necessary to see a doctor

MasjaTka
08.06.2004, 17:54
Thanks for the response, Sasha!

Ekaterina.
09.06.2004, 11:06
It was 1 time or has still repeated? And you are assured, what is it a blood? I remember, in the first pregnancy at me such was, gde-that during 2 h weeks, but the doctor at survey of threat has not found out also undertook nothing. Though most likely, it is better to descend or go to the doctor, to consult.

MasjaTka
11.06.2004, 03:38
It was once, today in the morning, well on the bill of a blood certainly I shall not begin to approve or confirm 100 %, well is very similar, and not drops, I shall repeat, namely points "tjanuchie" any, as krasnenkaja slime (izvenjajus for details).:0)

Ekaterina.
11.06.2004, 15:33
Yes, so at me also was. The doctor spoke, that shejka becomes very vulnerable, and the pair sosudikov simply can burst. As threat are considered only periodic bloody allocation that can testify to a problem with a placenta. If it is fair, I think, that there is no problem. And to the doctor can call simply then in vain to not excruciate itself circulation on hospitals?:) and he will already solve, to seem to him or not....

MasjaTka
15.06.2004, 02:03
Thanks Katjusha, I certainly especially did not experience t. To. State of health excellent or different, but all peerly certain ideas climb... Thanks big for participation!!!: 0)

Ekaterina.
18.06.2004, 13:16
Always please:) All of us we worry sometimes on such trifles:) but in fact it is normal...