PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In me recently have found out a hysteromyoma of 16 mm. As it is treated...

Katya, 20 years
18.06.2004, 04:33
Hello! In me recently have found out a hysteromyoma of 16 mm. As treatment have appointed or nominated Butter or Oil of a primrose evening and Komfort-1 (these are not hormonal alimentary additives restoring hormonal balance). 1) how much or as far as can be effective the given treatment? 2) whether it is possible to be engaged with a myoma aerobics 2 times a week to go to pool and whether it is possible for me to go to Turkey (in the beginning of October). 3) Still me interests, whether acceptance OK (tri-regol within 2, 5 years) could affect or influence development of a myoma, whether it is necessary to stop reception or to pass to others OK?

Savchenko A.A.
18.06.2004, 12:56
Alimentary additives are not applied to treatment of a hysteromyoma. Such treatment is not effective. protivopakazany for your actions is not present. OK can influence body height of myomatous sites. Whether it is necessary for you to stop reception OK or it is possible to continue - it is necessary to solve with yours vrachem.