PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am flied or treated together with the husband three years from a clamidiosis. Last course of treatment has passed or has taken place...

JUlja To.
17.06.2004, 22:18
I am flied or treated together with the husband three years from a clamidiosis. Last course of treatment has passed or has taken place in April, 2002
I had doubts, whether treatment will be effective. I already otchailas to recover. After treatment to become a little bit better, but later month begins all on new, t. e. Ovaries do not function. Addressed to the attending physician and she has registered to me "djufaston" (after its or his use "thrush" has begun), having told or said what is it at me the residual phenomenon. At treatment of a clamidiosis I drank "Klabaks" and "Zanotsin". Prompt, what to me to do or make in my situation????

child
18.06.2004, 09:25
Not clearly why you consider or count, what your problems with ovaries are connected with a clamidiosis? The thrush djufastona is connected with application cannot be. You should pass or take place complex inspection and, except for that urgently to change the doctor, time he 2 years cannot cure you