PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you three questions: 1. Whether It is possible to do or make melirovanie in in...

Marrying
16.06.2004, 14:20
Hello! At me to you three questions: 1. Whether It is possible to do or make melirovanie during pregnancy (term of 9 11 weeks)? 2. Whether there can be a small myoma the reason of the stood pregnancy? Or the myoma is the reason of an abortion? 3. If the myoma that is found out as often it is necessary to do or make US? Now 11 weeks akush., last US did or made in 7 weeks from conception. Thanks.

Olga
16.06.2004, 20:04
Personally I have refused from melirovanija during pregnancy, t. To. Hair in connection with changes in an organism become others: do not shine, do not keep within. And who knows them, they will get what painting? Two my friends who did or made melirovanie being pregnant women have remained are dissatisfied. At one lock instead of expected white color have appeared yellow, and at another simply fell off. So I would not risk.

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 07:59
I did or made two times. There is a special paint for pregnant women SHvartskopf. During pregnancy it is necessary to look or appear better, than always! Chemistry not delate, tk during pregnancy she does not keep!