PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Speak what probably to become pregnant during monthly. In what cases it in...

Lina
14.06.2004, 03:06
Speak what probably to become pregnant during monthly. In what cases it is possible or probable?
Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
15.06.2004, 07:16
Dear Lina! The Similar phenomenon is possible or probable in two cases: 1. If it not a menses, and disfunktsionalnoe a bleeding. 2. If a cycle very short, and a menses long last days a menses there is a risk of pregnancy.

Lina
16.06.2004, 18:03
And here speak, that there are cases of a spontaneous ovulation. How often it happens?

Irina
17.06.2004, 04:13
Dear Lina! To me and has occured or happened, all life a steady cycle of 28 days, but. .v the past to year tri-four months there was no partner, and then - is shorter, new, intensive. At me 4 j day monthly, it is perfect or absolute about what I do not experience... Also has got! For the second day of a delay did or made US, - the doctor and has told or said " it is rare or infrequent enough case of a premature ovulation ". Can, at a regular life of it or this and does not happen, but who knows? So care never will prevent.

Soboleva L.I.
17.06.2004, 10:33
It really "happens", however, rather seldom. As a rule, for this purpose there should be any provoking factors. For example, as at Irina.

Alenka
18.06.2004, 00:39
The short cycle is 20 days or mean approximately less, consider or count. 11 days before a menses are safe, 8 days before these or it 11 are dangerous, and if days a menses are imposed on these or it 8, result - possible or probable pregnancy. But this all at ustanovivshnmsja a cycle. And at failures so all in general is possible or probable.

Lina
18.06.2004, 07:58
Alenka 11 dangerous in have in view of at a short cycle?