PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, consult on such question. I accept Diane-35 already 5...

Svetlana
16.06.2004, 01:48
Please, consult on such question. I accept Diane-35 5 months. Yesterday first time has forgotten to accept in time a tablet (the second week of reception has gone, namely for 11 day). Whether It is necessary to be protected in addition before the termination or ending of reception, or not? Whether the menses after a usual break in reception of tablets Will absolutely mean, what I am not pregnant? If I shall become pregnant, what actions can be undertaken on its or her discontinuing on early terms as soon as I shall define or determine what is pregnant? Thanks in advance for advice or councils.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 08:46
Svetlana, I not the doctor, but at me to you - you when have started to accept a question diane-35 at you there were no pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly approximately from the middle of reception of the first cycle. And how business or affairs with the first menses after reception were? I have drunk last tablet on Monday in the evening, and today evening of Thursday and anything: - (

The anonym
17.06.2004, 13:37
At me was, as in five days after reception of last tablet began monthly (35), but only to instructions it is written, that a following pack to begin strictly in 7 days, without dependence from that, have ended monthly or not. So, all by way of at you.
To Svetlana - I too forgot to accept in time repeatedly (accepted later and kept days on packing even if it was necessary to accept two one day) while carried always:)

Svetlana
18.06.2004, 07:23
About pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly something I shall not remember. And here the menses comes as hours - for the seventh day after the termination or ending of reception. Special unpleasant side effects like would not notice. Now, when has forgotten to accept a tablet too has accepted two one day, and I accept under the scheme or plan further. We shall look or see, as will be further.