PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear And.! Thanks you big for your efficient advice or councils. I to you neskol...

Ljuba
16.06.2004, 10:00
Dear And.!
Thanks you big for your efficient advice or councils. I to you some times wrote one of these days - to an occasion of the uslovno-to a pathogenic infection enterokokka and pathogenic - VPG. After has received your references - has rushed off to the gynecologist, having stayed for 4 months and expecting restoration of a cycle, having believed the doctor, what is it - time or temporary dysfunction. Today sdnlali US on 21 put month of a cycle. prochtite, please my case history. Its or her number or room - 5556.
There I wrote to a homeopathist in all details from the very beginning of mine "zamuzhnih" excruciatings with 1991.
In advance to you it is very grateful. Whether you conduct paid reception gde-nibud? Time Can still, having read through my case history will help or assist me any advice or council? I am very tired from casual doctors when the mass of money is spent for visitings and delivery of analyses.
THANKS.

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.06.2004, 08:33
And. M. Pasenjuk ph. 265 - 52 44 and in " HONEY accepts in MTS " Biotest LNN ". To league " ph. 287 - 96 - 03. On volprosy she will respond tomorrow.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.06.2004, 06:55
Ljuba! Please enter the name to me on reception on medium or Saturday (265 5244), I shall try to help or assist you