PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! Girls, will advise please, where (in what clinic) it is better in...

Tatyana
08.06.2004, 02:47
All greetings! Girls, will advise please, where (in what clinic) it is better to be registered on conducting pregnancy? And how much there there is a course? In state polikniku I not so would like to address... Not so pleasant memoirs. Also can still will advise good maternity homes? In advance all thanks!

Darya D
09.06.2004, 20:40
If you from Moscow now it is a lot of clinics where will enter pregnancy. You should select on kreterijam: where is, how much is and t. Item In I-not those a lot of information on this bill. Personally I signed the contract with clinic " Family doctor ". To me all did or made domiciliary (both analyses, and US), t. To. I had a small child and ostavljatego there was nobody. Went few times that the doctor has looked or seen me on an armchair. But it is possible to conclude the contract and to go most so will be cheaper. And with maternity homes is even easier. In all maternity homes there is a contract basis, choose that hochesh. I gave birth or travailled in 26, t. To. Series I live. Very much it was pleasant to me. Questions mozhesh will set blasthar@mail. ru

Anna
10.06.2004, 21:27
I am observed in Center Ak. And gynecologies (street Ak. Oparina, Moscow), has got there to the doctor on acquaintance and I am observed (consultation of survey costs or stands 500, now on the seventh, there is time in mesjats-for me it is not unprofitable) is very happy with that the approach extremely differs from to where I am observed for the sake of a metabolic map. A maternity home has chosen 25 on Fotievoj, doctor Naftaliev L., at it or him gave birth or travailled a heap of friends, But me all time torment vague somnenja, whether I wish to give birth or travail at the doctor of the man... While time is I think, t. To. In alternative it is possible to give birth or travail and TSAiG, there too will advise me the best, by the way Olga Budina there gave birth or travailled, we with her together uzi did or made.

Darya D
12.06.2004, 03:54
On the experience I shall tell or say (has given birth to a two). Men accept labors is better, and concern to parturient women, though and not all is better. Success to you of the girl.

Tatyana
14.06.2004, 10:23
Thanks everyone who has responded! Girls, at me the first pregnancy, only 4 weeks and a little that I know about all.:) and the metabolic map for what is necessary? In clinic (private or individual), where I now go to doctors (under the working insurance) there is a system of metabolic maps. And more, on what sites it is possible to look or see the information on maternity homes?

Darya D
15.06.2004, 06:59
In a metabolic map zapiyvajut all analyses, results of US and t. The item Without a metabolic map in a maternity home will put you in infectious unit. On a site detki-ancestors are a rating of maternity homes, the price for labors.

Anna
18.06.2004, 06:03
I the constant visitor of sites mama. ru (there I look a calendar of pregnancy, and in the beginning of pregnancy from it or him did not get out at all), mother. ru., 7ya. ru., mariamm. ru (och. Good!), rodi. ru., 9month. ru... uh all (about detki-ancestors wrote to you) seems As a rule on them on all and ratings of maternity homes and descriptions of sorts or labors (very interestingly). There is a heap and negative and positive infy about maternity homes and labors, try to concentrate on positive stories... Success!