PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist me, please! To Us 14 weeks, happen regular bo...

eva
12.06.2004, 16:25
Good afternoon! Help or assist me, please! To Us 14 weeks, happen regular colpodynias - such pulling, today was so painfully irezko, seconds on 5 7. On conservation laid one week ago, US - excellent or different, have written out without complications. Have told or said, what is it - threat of an abortion. Vydeleleny krovjanistyh is not present, abdominal pains too are not present! What is it? Can, bones grow? I any more do not know what to do or make. At me besides adneksid 2 uh foreign and the herpes sexual without external displays, can, iz-for it or this such pains? Doctors speak all, that... More shortly, speak nothing! Help or assist me advice or council!
Devchenki, can, at someone the same problems? Thanks in advance for advice or council......

Anja
13.06.2004, 06:37
I had pains similar to as though from a belly-button up to a vagina the thread is tense and pulls (strong enough), the doctor has told or said not bespokoitsja-it muscles of a uterus last. I do not know, that such adneksid, but gerpis if he in the active form though and without external displays (whether by birth define or determine in the active form) it should disturb very much, washing the doctor speaks, what even in hospital put, everyone do or make that this "infection" has not entered into an active phase. If at all of you was OK, and there would be no threat of the diagnosis it would be possible to calm and tell or say you, what is it to last muscles. And threat to you have removed or have taken off? Happen that a status stabilize, let out or release, but do not remove or take out this diagnosis. Can for fidelity to other doctor descend or go, to calm down?

eva
17.06.2004, 01:31
anja, thanks for the answer! Threat have removed or have taken off. Yes such displays, as at others devchenok (a blood, a pain in an inguen) at me also was not. And about herpes! As he has bothered me! In sense - one speak to treat (though I read, that up to the extremity or end he does not cure and there is a friend who has given birth to a two with herpes, the main thing that displays during sorts or labors were not). ODdnja doctors govort-treat, others - do not treat! Where the truth? If she is! And, our valorous medicine not can so the analysis have put or specially pljusik has written (I know such cases) that a money from my pocket it was spent for honey. ucherezhdenija????
I try to not be nervous and to penetrate in what! I Hope for the best:))))) and all I wish!

evromedprestizh
18.06.2004, 00:15
It is desirable to continue treatment. It, similar, threat of an abortion. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.