PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, a duration of gestation of 15 weeks. The first 3 months a saw...

Lelja
16.06.2004, 23:07
Hello. Prompt, a duration of gestation of 15 weeks. The first 3 months drank vitamins, now they have ended. Whether continuation of application of vitamins or in the summer enough natural vitamins (vegetables, fruit, berries) is obligatory. Eslt it is obligatory, prompt the best for my term (if it essentially).

Evgenie Petrov
17.06.2004, 23:51
Hello Lelja,
During pregnancy to accept vitamins it is necessary. Certainly in the summer with nutrition you receive more vitamins, than, say, in the winter, but all is peerly not enough of it or this for a normal fetation. Vo-the second, with nutrition to you neudastsja to receive all necessary minerals, therefore do not tighten or delay visit to a drugstore and get complex vitamins for pregnant women. I can advise "Maternu" or "Elevit" though in my opinion "Materna" vsyo-taki it is better. Term of value or meaning;importance has no, to a developing fetus vitamins and minerals constantly are required and it is complex or difficult to tell or say, when they it is more necessary.