PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! My problem that already about five years, since then...

Natasha
17.06.2004, 05:29
Hello the doctor!
My problem that about five years since I have started to conduct a sexual life me the thrush pursues. Each time, after course of treatment when already nothing disturbs, comes sexual contact, allocation start over again. One year ago it was occasionally surveyed in the American clinic, all as have told or said, normally. But, allocation is, even when there is no sexual contact, and on a usual beach the thrush starts easier rest over again. It is necessary to tell or say, that at me is present tactile and a food allergy. Can
Whether these or it of allocation to be caused by a hypersensibility to alien or foreign bodies? What else diseases can be covered at soputstvueshchej ostensibly to a thrush? Whether there can be a thrush chronic? How it is reflected in genital function?

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.06.2004, 23:36
It is necessary to search for the reason of a candidiasis. The possible or probable reasons: 1. Presence of diseases zhelu dochno - kishech. A tract - colitises, gastritises, etc.; 2. Allergic diseases; 3. The latent infections - ZPPP; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Long reception of any preparations and as consequence or investigation depression of immunity and development of a candidiasis... 1 stage: to be surveyed at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, the allergist. To survey the partner at the same experts. 2 stage: to hand over smears on an infection with provocation + a blood on AT to chlamydias, TSMV, to herpes, PVCH, etc. it is obligatory to survey the partner. 3. Purpose or appointment of treatment depending on the reason of a candidiasis. Probably, that you treated not for that mushroom, t. To. lechat it is usual kandidu and the majority of preparations is directed on a candidiasis. There are preparations of type difljukana which treat not only kandidu, but also other kinds of mushrooms.
In ability to become pregnant a candidiasis it is not reflected, and here its or his presence can lead to breaks in sorts or labors + adversely for pregnancy and depression of immunity.