PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I am pregnant (14 weeks). To me of 36 years, to the husband 51. Heard...

Tatyana
15.06.2004, 14:07
Hello the doctor! I am pregnant (14 weeks). To me of 36 years, to the husband 51. Heard, what is it can create many problems. It is the first pregnancy (there were no neither abortions, nor abortions). Prompt what analyses it would be necessary to hand over what to be assured or confident in health of the kid.

ira
15.06.2004, 22:04
Tatyana at me a similar picture. To me to 35 husband 51, up to was not beremennostej. At present I am under observation of the doctor in consultation and he appoints or nominates analyses as age and the first pregnancy objazyvajut more seriously to concern to pregnancy.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 23:09
Considering age and high risk of developmental anomalies at a fetus, prenatal diagnostics - the analysis of a blood on AFP and HGCH, detailed US in 15 16 weeks in pernatalnom the center, ELI-P-the TEST, consultation genetics + carefully enabljudenie the gynecologist is shown.

Tatyana
17.06.2004, 23:16
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! Thanks for the answer. Specify please where it is possible to receive consultation genetics and how to enter the name in pernatalnyj the center on detailed US in 15 16 weeks. And as explain, what is this ELI-P-the TEST and where it is possible to spend it or him. In ZHK at us such opportunities are not present (Khimki)