PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Thanks you for answers. At me a following question: at me bazal...

JUlja
15.06.2004, 08:15
Hello. Thanks you for answers. At me a following question: at me
Basal temperature biphase - in the first phase 36.2 36.5, in the second
36.9 37.0, above 37.0 does not happen practically never. On different sites all
Write on a miscellaneous. One speak, that about offensive or approach of an ovulation speaks only
Temperature above 37, others - that difference of temperatures is important only. To that
To believe? Whether can affect or influence such low temperature, that I measure it or her still
Not absolutely having woken up, sometimes even I fall asleep with a thermometer? Has noticed, that if
I do not sleep, BT happens on pair the tenth above.
And more: has noticed, that if on the eve I shall drink alcohol BT can rise up to
37 degrees (next day falls). Whether to include this jump in the schedule
BT?

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 08:01
1. Difference of temperatures is important. And its or her low level it can already be a disadvantage of Progesteronum
2. No
3 in the schedule but tmechat critical circumstances

JUlja
17.06.2004, 23:08
Many thanks for the answer about BT. At me still a question: whether depression BT before a menses within several days is obligatory? At me depression occurs or happens sharply for a day or in day of the beginning of a menses.
And more: last time the temperature has fallen only to the second day of a menses. Whether there was it an abortion?